This program was filmed exclusively at oilfield locations, both land-based and offshore, and portrays realistic scenarios in which employees are involved in an incident and are asked to cooperate with the investigation.
It provides training to the company investigator on the full range of duties, including building cooperation with the crew, analyzing data to determine root causes, recommending modifications to safety systems or operating procedures, and following reporting guidelines to ensure regulatory compliance.
Length: 18 minutes
- Preparing for investigations
- Securing the scene
- Investigative equipment
- Surveying and analyzing the scene
- Building cooperation
- Interview techniques
- Analyzing data to find root causes
- Presenting conclusions and recommendations
- Proper forms and procedures
- Reporting requirements